Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Good times, Bad times.

"Everyone was having a good time, except you. You were talking about the end of the world."-Bono

What a day I'm having. Once again, another bittersweet day to be had.

I only got an hour and a half of sleep last night and I had to leave out early this morning so imagine how tired I am.

[Yawn] So I get to school, do my homework in the cafeteria as usual before class started and afterwards I wrote my comic book for a while.

First period was SO boring. I wound up writing a epilouge to Cloverfield. I don't like the story plot that I've got so far, so I think I'm gonna re-do it. I don't like doing shitty work. I want nothing but the best of work to come out of me.

Second period, I continued multi-tasking between my writing and my math work. This time writing my own story instead of the crappy Cloverfield one I'd started.

By the end of the school day, I'd written over 15 more pages to my story. Now, I've almost finished the whole 180 page story. 101 out of 180 pages within 25 days isn't that bad, huh?

After school, I saw one of the pigs that were harrassing me the other day, while I was getting on the train today. I stopped and stared at him and he stared at me. That was such a "DaiQuan" moment.

I got home, eventually. Relaxed for a while, Fell asleep in the warm shower for a while, Listened to one of my old school-HEAVY industrial CD's by KMFDM that was stashed away in my room, Layed down for a while and listened to Skinny Puppy and then I got on the computer.

So I'm on Yahoo.com and I see "Heath Ledger dead at 28.," and I was sooooo shocked. I couldn't believe it. From what I'm told, this tragic, tragic, tragic event reminds a lot of people of the death of Brandon Lee on the set of "The Crow."

It took me a few minutes to stop staring into space about the bad news but I eventually did. I tried to post a article about the whole thing over at Comicbookmovie.com but unfortunatley my co-worker posted it before I did.

This is what it would've looked like if I'd gotten there first:

News Category: The Dark Knight

Headline: Heath Ledger dies at 28.

Teaser: The young actor and recent helmer of the role of The Joker, mysteriously died in his New York loft today.

Summary: Heath Ledger was found dead today in his New York City loft. The young academy award nominee was found with both prescription and non-prescription drugs near his bed. It is not clear if his death was intentional or not. Officials are stating that the 28 year old star's apartment showed no signs of forced entry or any type of apparant struggle.

Ledger recently wrapped up filming on the "Batman Begins" sequel, "The Dark Knight" which is set to open on July 18th.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Montages, the artform thereof, and all subsequent works featured on this blog page are owned by DaiQuan M. Cain and are subject to copyright (#185729-V) under the U.S. Copyright Law of 1976 & the U.S. Library of Congress. Any thievery, unauthorized usage, or infringement of said work(s) and copyright(s) will result in a fine of up to $250,000 or more.