Monday, January 7, 2008

A Gut Feeling.

"I hope you never see me wind up."-Dave Grohl

I don't know if the happiness or security I once had will ever find it's way back into my life ever again but I do have a feeling that all this chaos, this after-shock of 2007's chaos is getting me prepared for something great or something terrible. But it's something big.

I have this feeling that the anger and animosity I hold for certain people, places and things will all form into one force all put into one direction.

I don't know if I'm cut out to deal with this new school that I'm being forced to deal with but the fact of the matter is I have to.

I have my reasons why I shouldn't even be bothered but I also feel that there is something bigger coming that
I have to be prepared for. I don't know which way it's coming from but I just know it's coming.

There are a lot of things I don't take pleasure in anymore.

I don't take pleasure in having to go to this new place, especially.

Within hours, I'm going to enter another place that I don't want to and I'm not quite ready to deal with it right now either but that's the hand I've been dealt and that's the hand I have to play.

I don't like having to wear a uniform that robs me of my precious creativity and freedom and I don't like the
idea of going to this place with only the limit of 6 out of 127 days to be absent which in the end, will end up as another waste of my time.

Just like my last School (Which I was right about.), Just like Mia (Which I was right about.), Just like all of the countless times I predicted the unfortunate ends of something in my life.

I feel this place is no different than any of those calls I made before. I feel this place will only be another waste of my time.

I'm not going to be able to conform just like I never have been able to.

This place goes against everything I believe in and fight for....but I have no choice.

Within hours, I'll be at this new hell house and I'll begin to make my judgments even harsher on this place.

The demands they're making of me are rediculous.

1. I HAVE to wear a uniform.

2. I can only be absent six times within six months.

3. I can't be late for one day or else I'll be kicked out.

4. I'm forbidden from bringing my writing to school with me.

5. I can't leave the premises of the school until I'm dismissed as if I'm a fucking child.

Anybody who looks at this place can just tell that it's unbelievable. I'm supposed to sit back and do what I'm told....something I've never been good at.

This isn't going to end up well, I have a Gut feeling about it.

This is looking worst than the place I've been kicked out of already.

But we'll see how it goes in a few hours. In the meantime, until the clock hits 8 AM, I'll be here up once again, pensive in a sleepless night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Montages, the artform thereof, and all subsequent works featured on this blog page are owned by DaiQuan M. Cain and are subject to copyright (#185729-V) under the U.S. Copyright Law of 1976 & the U.S. Library of Congress. Any thievery, unauthorized usage, or infringement of said work(s) and copyright(s) will result in a fine of up to $250,000 or more.