Sunday, January 4, 2009

Retrospective.

"My anger outweighs my guilt."-Bruce Wayne

It was a year ago from today when my heart was broken after I'd given much effort into a doomed love of which drastically changed me in a lot of ways.

Looking back at those days with Mia, I feel as if it was a lot of wasted effort put into a lost cause. In the end,
I only gained experience upon which I am now able to draw upon as I live my life in the present.

Those days ended with animosity but the good part of it is that they ended all together. I often ponder what could have been but I'm at some point, satisfied with where I am now, and how things turned out from that point on.

That terrible day which came to pass was hard to accept for a long while but it ended up as a necessary day which had to come sooner or later to propell me into the wisdom which I've grown into these days.

I'm in a happier place than I was last year when all things are considered.

Anyway, enjoy this preview to my next montage....

You're keeping your step in line.


You got to choose your own high and you feel just fine....


....cause you do what you're told.


Coming up next: "The Hand That Feeds"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Montages, the artform thereof, and all subsequent works featured on this blog page are owned by DaiQuan M. Cain and are subject to copyright (#185729-V) under the U.S. Copyright Law of 1976 & the U.S. Library of Congress. Any thievery, unauthorized usage, or infringement of said work(s) and copyright(s) will result in a fine of up to $250,000 or more.