Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Un-fucking-believeable.

"To my mother, to my father, It's your son or it's your daughter. Are my screams loud enough for you to hear me? Should I turn this up for you?"-Aaron Lewis

My mom is a really hard person to deal with. It's incredible to me, how mean she can be. Simply put: Cold.

Today has been one shitty twenty four hours and although I've had worst times, my mother's dispicable behavior has lit a fire inside of me. I'm really pissed off about the way she's been acting latley.

Today, in a twist of ironic fate, me and my old, old, old buddy Kris ran into each other out on the street while
I was on my way to the store for my mom and as a gesture of good will, I invited him back to my place to hang out for the rest of the day until he decided to leave.

And here storms in my mom like a hurricane, bitching and carrying on and blah blah blah blah blah! She was so rude that she couldn't even say hello to Kris whom not only is one of my best friends in the world but is also, one of the OLDEST of the very few friends that I actually do have.

I mean, whenever I find myself in Kris' home, I'm always welcomed and well recieved and it was embarrassing for me to even have to apologize to him for the way my mother was acting. It's unforgvable in any way that you look at it to treat a guest, especially the way she did. And to top it off with a not-so-surprising surprise, it happened to be one of my guests whom she was being a real creep to.

I mean, she makes it seem like I'm running a party hall in the apartment or whatever and it's simply unfair treatment towards me. I've never had any of my friends over to my house for as long as I've lived but the one time that I do have a great friend over, she's all "fire-and-brimstone."

It's beyond me to even start to think that my brother can have friends over at anytime of the goddamn night, bring girl after girl here and sleep with them, Come in at anytime of the night and not get a word said to him.

But just let me, the one person who took care of her while she was in the hosptial have ONE friend over here for a couple of hours and it's the end of the goddamn world!

A little after Kris left to pick up his girl, they returned to stop by and say hello to me again out of kindness so I just stepped into the hallway for a little while and without a doubt, here goes my mom running out the door to tell me to take them outside.

So....we go outside onto the front steps of the building. Here she goes again....

She begins to call me out of the window and tell me to get upstairs with the utmost of hostile tones and so I said goodbye to Kris and Crystal (which was kinda sad, seeing as how I don't get out as it is) and I returned to the fucking temple of doom (no pun intended) that I call home and then she carried on some more about the people in the building already having a problem with her and all types of psychotic bullshit which I'm quite honestly fucking sick of hearing. She swears that the peple in the building which we live in are out to get her for some reason or another.

I'm like, "Fine. But that's got nothing to do with me." 

And the crazy thing is, I ended up right about this place. Four years ago, I told her the same thing that I told her today: "No matter where you go, you're gonna find a problem with it. Whether it be, the super or the tenants or the building itself, you'll never be satisfied but that doesn't mean you have to take it out on me."

And she has the nerve to call me pathetic....are you kidding me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Montages, the artform thereof, and all subsequent works featured on this blog page are owned by DaiQuan M. Cain and are subject to copyright (#185729-V) under the U.S. Copyright Law of 1976 & the U.S. Library of Congress. Any thievery, unauthorized usage, or infringement of said work(s) and copyright(s) will result in a fine of up to $250,000 or more.