Sunday, December 21, 2008

The Beginning of a Journey.

"Things aren't going back to the way they were....ever."-Dan Vasser

It's been one hell of a year. This past week, especially, has been something that I could have only dreamed about even a year ago. It's a special time for me, I think.

I took the G.E.D, I fulfilled a promise to myself to get the hard-to-find and currently unavailable Journeyman episodes on DVD any way that I could and I actually did it, I've gotten tons of new scripts completed, I finally won a writing contest at supernaturalfanwiki.wetpaint.com, I broke my own blog record by posting one hundred blogs within three months and I finally got my most anticipated montage (The Great Below) off of my chest. I think that's one hell of a year-ender for me, or anyone for that matter.

In some ways, I view my newfound fortune as the product of hard work, parience and persistance but in other ways, I feel as if it's just a little good luck. I don't believe in coincidences but latley, the things that have been happening around me and the things that I continually see from my perspective are pulling me to believe that I'm apart of something bigger than anything I imagined. In some strange, unspoken way, I sorta feel as if I'm doing something vital and it'll have some sort of big affect somewhere in the future.

To be honest, I feel as if I'm a keyrole character in a complex story that's taken a turn for the better. The big question is, where will the story go from here next? I guess, I'll just have to wait and see. Complacency isn't something that I've felt since I was a kid but as this year ends and a new one begins, it's nice to feel such a level of optimism once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Montages, the artform thereof, and all subsequent works featured on this blog page are owned by DaiQuan M. Cain and are subject to copyright (#185729-V) under the U.S. Copyright Law of 1976 & the U.S. Library of Congress. Any thievery, unauthorized usage, or infringement of said work(s) and copyright(s) will result in a fine of up to $250,000 or more.