Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Tales of John Winchester.

Original: HERE
 
John (V.O.): I'm trying.


Even after all these years, I still find myself "trying."

I'm trying to be a better father.

I'm trying to be a better person.

And I'm trying to right my wrongs.

But I have to find that son of a bitch.

Photobucket

The one who killed my wife.

Photobucket

Did I choose this life for justice?

Or was it for revenge?

Photobucket

I honestly don't know anymore.

I don't know much about anything these days, except for this job.


Killing has become me.

Maybe Sam is right to be as pissed with me as he is these days.

I'm still not sure if it was right to bring my sons into this violence.

Photobucket

I've watched them grow through this chaos over the years.

Dean has become more of a soldier than I could've ever hoped to be.

Sam has become more of a man than what I ever thought I'd see him become.

My boys are all I've got.

What would Mary think of how I've raised our sons?

Would she understand that I'm still haunted by the fire that consumed her?

Would she understand that I still feel the pain from that night?

I don't know what to do.

I don't know if I can go on any further.

This whole thing has taken a toll on me.

Every day of my life since Mary's death has revolved around doing this job.

H
unting, and killing, and fighting is all I know anymore.

I want to protect my boys like I used to....

....but I can't with these bastards using us against each other.

Photobucket
I'm tired of this whole thing.
Photobucket

I don't know what to do.

I have no other option.

I'm coming home, Mary.
 

"Tales of John Winchester"
Written

By

DaiQuan Cain

No comments:

Post a Comment

Montages, the artform thereof, and all subsequent works featured on this blog page are owned by DaiQuan M. Cain and are subject to copyright (#185729-V) under the U.S. Copyright Law of 1976 & the U.S. Library of Congress. Any thievery, unauthorized usage, or infringement of said work(s) and copyright(s) will result in a fine of up to $250,000 or more.