Sunday, December 28, 2008

Thoughts Vol.27

"If religion had never been created, there'd still be some good people out there. They say religion is "hope," and I'm like "I get it and I understand it." But then someone should've put the period there and instead, they put a comma. And now we have: "Religion gives you hope, and if you don't believe in our ways, then we burn you for the rest of your life and we hope your kids die in the most atrocious ways and blah blah blah." Personally, I believe I could go through the bible with my black pen, get rid of the silliness of it all and hand it back to people and tell them that that's a pretty good book to live by."-Todd McFarlane

I'm right there with you, Todd.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Montages, the artform thereof, and all subsequent works featured on this blog page are owned by DaiQuan M. Cain and are subject to copyright (#185729-V) under the U.S. Copyright Law of 1976 & the U.S. Library of Congress. Any thievery, unauthorized usage, or infringement of said work(s) and copyright(s) will result in a fine of up to $250,000 or more.