Thursday, January 22, 2009

Restless Nights.

"My favorite dreams of you still wash ashore, scraping through my head 'till I don't want to sleep anymore."-Trent Reznor

It's weird-but-liberating being the only one awake when all else are sleep and sedated in comfort in this early morning at 4 AM.

Another lonley night has left me restless and unable to sleep while the thoughts of my days rush endlessley through my head and my body can't find any comfort as I toss and turn all night long.

The stress of the previous day forces me into wondering what the upcoming twenty-four hours are possibly going to be like and how they'll be lived out. The thoughts compete to be most dominate and my eyes fall heavy but with no hope of staying closed.

I can't sleep. The sun will rise soon and I'll find my way through the routine New York daily races to find myself back home again this evening in the same situation.

In the blackest nights, I'm still as lonley, stressed and restless as I am during the days of my life. I can't even catch a break from the world for a few hours of sleep.

Oh, well......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Montages, the artform thereof, and all subsequent works featured on this blog page are owned by DaiQuan M. Cain and are subject to copyright (#185729-V) under the U.S. Copyright Law of 1976 & the U.S. Library of Congress. Any thievery, unauthorized usage, or infringement of said work(s) and copyright(s) will result in a fine of up to $250,000 or more.