Saturday, April 25, 2009

Two Things That I Want Before My Birthday.

1. A season renewal for the third season of Life.

Photobucket

2. A season renewal for the third season of Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles.

Photobucket


Unfortunatley, both shows are "On the Bubble" so to speak and I'd love very, very, very much for them to return next season but the television studios have a notorious, bad habit of cancelling interesting and compelling series without giving them the chance to improve their ratings. I see (no pun intended) absolutley no line on the horizon for either shows and nothing but good things story-wise for both shows. Anyway, I really hope to see these two series from my top 20 list, especially, return with their fantastic storylines and adventures!

P.S: I mean, honestly, if they can keep "Heroes" on.... then there shouldn't be a single reason to take Life and TSCC off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Montages, the artform thereof, and all subsequent works featured on this blog page are owned by DaiQuan M. Cain and are subject to copyright (#185729-V) under the U.S. Copyright Law of 1976 & the U.S. Library of Congress. Any thievery, unauthorized usage, or infringement of said work(s) and copyright(s) will result in a fine of up to $250,000 or more.