Monday, June 15, 2009

I Predicted the Future!

"My visions haven't been wrong yet, Dean."- Sam Winchester

Quite a while ago, I think maybe a year ago or so, I did a casting call here on the blog that depicted who my "perfect" cast for a Spider-Man film would be. It turns out that my pick for Mary Jane Watson has just come true.... in a way.

Evan Rachel Wood recently joined the cast of the upcoming big-budget Spider-Man play on broadway as Mary Jane Watson. It's not exactly what I had in mind but it's a closer realization than anyone else's fan-made casting pick for the character ever was!

It's another moment for me to gloat, I guess! Just like when my predictions of Lilith's death being the last seal to break in order for Lucifer to rise and Ruby being an evil bitch since season three of Supernatural! Yep.... a moment to gloat!


Check out my casting call:  HERE

News article: HERE