Monday, July 6, 2009

All Cats Are Grey.

Click For Song: HERE
I never thought that I would find myself....

Photobucket

....in bed amongst the stones.

Photobucket

The columns are all men....

Photobucket

....begging to crush me.

Photobucket

No shapes sail on the dark deep lakes....

Photobucket

....and no flags wave me home.

Photobucket

In the caves....

Photobucket

....all cats are grey.

Photobucket

In the caves....

Photobucket

....the texture coats my skin.

Photobucket

In the death cell....

Photobucket

....a single note....

Photobucket

....rings on....

Photobucket

....and on....

Photobucket

....and on.

Photobucket


"All Cats Are Grey"

By

The Cure

No comments:

Post a Comment

Montages, the artform thereof, and all subsequent works featured on this blog page are owned by DaiQuan M. Cain and are subject to copyright (#185729-V) under the U.S. Copyright Law of 1976 & the U.S. Library of Congress. Any thievery, unauthorized usage, or infringement of said work(s) and copyright(s) will result in a fine of up to $250,000 or more.