Monday, July 20, 2009

Conclusions of Destiny.

"He felt the healing hands of love like the stars as they were shiny, shiny from above."- Bono

Destiny. I've always been shakey on the word. In alot of ways I'd like to think that my successes were all because of my own doing, while my failures have all been the result of situations that were bigger than myself.... the way most of society would love to view life, but I simply can't. I can't help but wonder if the state of my own life, good and bad, is all because of my own doing.

And of the game-changing things that've happened to me over the past decade especially?: Were they all apart of my overall fate or were they all simply events that randomly happened to me out of the chaotic unorder of the universe?

And if there is such a thing as destiny and order, how cruel would it be to accept all of these things "just because"?

These are the questions that I ask myself alot. And these are the things that I can never truly understand, let alone have the answers to. I wish I did though.... that way I could call myself a "christian" and lead billions of others with my dreamed up scandals and myths, effectively helping to deliver us into evil instead of away from it.

How the hell did society get so fucked up in the first place?

What's our destiny now that religion and conformity has effectively poisoned our own continuity and social mindset....?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Montages, the artform thereof, and all subsequent works featured on this blog page are owned by DaiQuan M. Cain and are subject to copyright (#185729-V) under the U.S. Copyright Law of 1976 & the U.S. Library of Congress. Any thievery, unauthorized usage, or infringement of said work(s) and copyright(s) will result in a fine of up to $250,000 or more.