Friday, July 17, 2009

Maybe I Am Psychic.

"This man is a prophet of the lord."- Castiel

Some more very weird stuff has found it's way into my life, this time out of my own mind.

About a week ago, I was doing a search on the net for some of my own astrology information and I came across a website that supposidly calculates all of your general birth information. Eventually, I ran out of my friends and family's birth info to check out and that's when I began checking fictional characters birth info to check.... that's when things got a bit strange.



I typed in Sam Winchester's birth info: D.O.B - 5/2/83 and his date of conception was ironically my birthday (August 9th). His "Life Path Number" was #1 and coincidentally so was mine.

In other words: Sam Winchester was concieved on my birthday in 1982, and we also share the same Life Path Number.


Later, I checked Dean Winchester's birth info: D.O.B - 1/24/79 and his date of conception came out to be my brother's birthday (May 2nd). Dean's "Life Path Number" was #6 and as I'm sure you've guessed, my brother's "Life Path Number" was also #6.

In other words: Dean Winchester was concieved on my brother's birthday in 1978, and they both share the same life path number.



Even stranger was the fact that in the original script written for the Supernatural Pilot Dean & Sam were actually born three years apart (unlike in the show where they were born four years apart) just like my brother and I were (my brother was born in '88 and I was born in '91).

And to make things even weirder, my brother got his license plates not too long after I got those extremely ironic results from the website, and his plate number was similar to Dean's in the way that Dean's last three numbers on his original license were "2Y5" while my brother's is "215".


I was curious about the rest of my friends and family's possible fictional character match-ups but I couldn't find anything unfortunately.... except for my mom!

In my mother's case, she matched up perfectly with another character from the Terminator mythos, and I've always even told my friends of the similarities between my mom and of course the character she matched up with.... the infamous Sarah Connor.

My mom's D.O.B is November 13, 1965 and according to Terminator.wikia.com, Sarah Connor's birthday is the exact same: November 13, 1965 (HERE).


That's pretty cool, right?  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Montages, the artform thereof, and all subsequent works featured on this blog page are owned by DaiQuan M. Cain and are subject to copyright (#185729-V) under the U.S. Copyright Law of 1976 & the U.S. Library of Congress. Any thievery, unauthorized usage, or infringement of said work(s) and copyright(s) will result in a fine of up to $250,000 or more.