Saturday, August 1, 2009

Wish Alchemy.

"I do actually believe in love. I can't say that I'm one hundred percent successful in that department, but I think it's one of the few worthwhile human experiences. It's cooler than anything I can think of right now."- Trent Reznor


For the first time in a very long time, I've come to find what I feel is an accurate glimpse of something I've always wanted: True Love & Happiness. Someone special has entered my life, and at one of the most crucial periods of my life ironically. And to be honest, I haven't been this happy in years.

I keep asking myself "how did I get so lucky finding someone so special," but the truth is that I think we found each other this time around in our lives thanks to fate.

I have a true connection with her, and I can't remember a time when I appreciated a person this much and the feeling was just as mutual. It's truly a fulfilling thing to feel such powerful feelings for such a great person who's become the embodiment of everything I always wished and dreamed of finding one day.

Over the past month or so, I've gotten closer to her than I ever thought I was capable of becoming with a person, but just as she's done with so many other things in my life, she's shown me a new, brighter path that I've always only dreamed about.

There truly aren't any words imaginable to express just how far I've fallen in love with this girl since our paths first crossed. Even the sweetest of my past triumphs like getting into film school, or graduating from high school on my own terms weren't as heartfelt as her being in my life has been.

It's truly a dream come true being with her, for so many reasons. This is the stuff I only used to think about, and she's made it all come true somehow. It's absolutely.... amazing!

The facts are that she seems to accept me for exactly who I am, while at the same time pushes me to be all that I can possibly be, and that's something I could never ask to top.

When all is said and done, I just want to be there for her as much as she's been there for me, to love her as much as she's loved me, and to show her the massive amounts of beauty in herself as she's been able to bring out in me, which were hidden in places I never even knew existed up until she came into my life.

I'd go to the ends of the earth for this girl if I had to.... I just wish there was a way for me to show the world just how deeply I truly love her.

And for such a gorgeous girl like her to be as kind and interested in me as she has, I can only feel an abundance and excess of joy!

I'm more than glad that even after some of my darkest and most trying days and periods of my life, I've been able to find and love the type of girl I only used to dream about meeting one day. She's absolutely amazing to me!

Even hearing her voice makes me feel as if I've reached the unreachable, and everytime that I think of her precious face, it feels as if I've taken another step into heaven. And if there isn't such a place, the way she makes me feel is more than I could ever ask for. There's no doubt in my mind that I could ever have a better girlfriend than her.

Her name is Jenna, and she's the most beautiful, intelligent, loving, and independent girl I've ever known. She's been a true wish come true for me in more ways than one even if she doesn't know it, and without sounding cliché.... I love her more than anything else in my life.

She's an incredible girl....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Montages, the artform thereof, and all subsequent works featured on this blog page are owned by DaiQuan M. Cain and are subject to copyright (#185729-V) under the U.S. Copyright Law of 1976 & the U.S. Library of Congress. Any thievery, unauthorized usage, or infringement of said work(s) and copyright(s) will result in a fine of up to $250,000 or more.