Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Six Times The Charm.

"I try and I try to make everything right, but I don't feel like I'm doing it. It affects me." - Aaron Lewis

I didn't want to go on without bringing up the fact that it took me six tries to post the latest montage of mine after it kept getting erased by MySpace's screw ups! It was hard to do that one, in particular, because of the complexities of Uriel, the character who I chose to use for that particular blog in my "Supernatural Montage Mini-Series". It was such a pain in the ass!

Who else do you know who loves Supernatural so much that they wouldn't quit after their blog (which takes hours each time to produce) got erased five times.

But yeah, stay tuned for the last Supernatural montage of mine which should be up sometime tomorrow, which features ALL of the characters in a "Road So Far" montage just in time for the 5th season premiere of my most favorite television series of all time, Supernatural.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Montages, the artform thereof, and all subsequent works featured on this blog page are owned by DaiQuan M. Cain and are subject to copyright (#185729-V) under the U.S. Copyright Law of 1976 & the U.S. Library of Congress. Any thievery, unauthorized usage, or infringement of said work(s) and copyright(s) will result in a fine of up to $250,000 or more.