Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Nothing Much To Say, I Guess.

"As I lie here and stare, the fabric starts to tear; it's far beyond repair, and I don't really care." - Trent Reznor


It's been a distinct twenty four hours for me. To be honest, it's nothing too unique of a day, but it was one of those days that made me just think about where I've been and where I'm going. I've always been a person whose been more pre-occupied with my journey instead of my destination, but the destination part, has been a mainstay in my mind for my current day.

It hasn't been anything much, but I woke up and started my day off with a DVD marathon of Burn Notice's second season, uploaded & fixed some pics to upload to one of my many photobucket accounts, went with my mom downtown and then to Jersey for a while, and to top it off, I saw an old schoolmate of mine on my way back home tonight: Jacqueline Jaquez. I never liked that bitch. Still don't. Never will, I suppose.

I'm grateful for the fact that she didn't notice me, but I'm even more grateful that I only had to see her for a couple of seconds tonight, after a couple of years since I last saw her. She's always been a cruel human being (it's even a stretch to call her human, honestly). God, I despise her!

She's truly an enormous part of the reason why I've always suffered from such low self esteem, and there's no doubt about it. She made my life an actual living hell in middle school.... and the effects of those days have lasted even to this day. Hell, between her and high school, I'm surprised I'm still alive.

But, hey, maybe I'm just being hard on her for what her past self once did many times in the eether.

Whose to say that people can't change?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Montages, the artform thereof, and all subsequent works featured on this blog page are owned by DaiQuan M. Cain and are subject to copyright (#185729-V) under the U.S. Copyright Law of 1976 & the U.S. Library of Congress. Any thievery, unauthorized usage, or infringement of said work(s) and copyright(s) will result in a fine of up to $250,000 or more.