Saturday, October 17, 2009

The Time Is Drawing Near....

"I can still feel you, even so far away." - Trent Reznor


A milestone is on it's way for me.... my 500th blog post!

To commemorate this big accomplishment of mine, I've got some really cool posts that I'm planning in order to close up these first 500 blogs. In particular, my final montage (which I've been planning for about a year) of these 500 blogs will be up soon, and trust me, I think I'm about to out-do myself with this montage! It's in a word.... epic!

So yeah.... stay tuned!


P.S.: This is blog #497 by the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Montages, the artform thereof, and all subsequent works featured on this blog page are owned by DaiQuan M. Cain and are subject to copyright (#185729-V) under the U.S. Copyright Law of 1976 & the U.S. Library of Congress. Any thievery, unauthorized usage, or infringement of said work(s) and copyright(s) will result in a fine of up to $250,000 or more.