Monday, November 16, 2009

The Dream & Idea Factory In My Head.

"The loser now, will be later to win." - Bob Dylan


Lately it's felt as if I can do no wrong in a creative sense. It's incredible that I've been able to grow and adapt with my writings and montages to the point where, internally, and hopfully by others, they can be an actual joy to read. It makes me happy, it truly does.

Just for the simple fact that I'm creating things these days where others can enjoy what I've invented and created, it can be a real joy, and a real pleasure. The biggest joy that I get out of doing the montages, especially, is that some of them can be really deep on a personal level where somebody other than myself can relate to what I'm trying to express to them message-wise.

It's only been about two or three years since I started doing the montages, and when I look at how far I've come with doing them, I can actually sit back and have a pleasant sigh of relief because, in a small-but-profound way, every time I create something new for others to see, I'm in fact adding to my own legacy for the days when my own life becomes a thing of the past. I can, and will, live on through my work. It's a satisfaction that's even remarkle to speak of.

It makes me feel like a doctor who's saved a ton of people from some kind of terrible wreckage, to know that I set out to do so many projects, and actually finish up on all of them. It shows consistancy, and a repetitive honesty to set goals out for one's self and accomplish them on a constant basis. I'd like to think of it as, me just being a true man of my word, the way both my mother and my brother raised me to be.

You can bet on me continuing the montages for an extremely long time to come, and I hope that you, yourself, will enjoy them as I continue to create them. My forseeable plans are to create a crossover montage that features the characters from Supernatural and The X-Files, so that I can make the transition back from the recent mini-series of the X-Files and back to the Supernatural one.

It's going to work as a bridge between both of the shows (seeing as how, as all of my friends already know, I have a theory that all of my favorite continuities are all within the same universe, despite some obvious inconsistencies that can be easily retconned with simple explanations) so that I can get back to work and continue on the second volume of the Supernatural mini-series [although it's actually a maxi-series by now - I didn't originally plan on it sticking around so long, but I'm not complaining].

So yeah, stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Montages, the artform thereof, and all subsequent works featured on this blog page are owned by DaiQuan M. Cain and are subject to copyright (#185729-V) under the U.S. Copyright Law of 1976 & the U.S. Library of Congress. Any thievery, unauthorized usage, or infringement of said work(s) and copyright(s) will result in a fine of up to $250,000 or more.