Saturday, November 28, 2009

Listen To The Music!

"I do it for you, Mulder! I do it all for you!" - Dana Scully

I do it for you guys! I do it all for you!

I just got finished adding the links for the music to all of my montages, and it's easy and fun to use. I'd had all of the music already saved on my playlist but I never got around to posting the news for any of you guys to see.

And besides, I thought the navigation would've been an unecessary hassle, so I just figured that I'd make it easy for eeryone to just click all listen to the song as you read the montages. That's the way I do it, and I really think that it makes the experience a whole lot better.

It took me all night to do, but it was worth it. I think that now, with the ability to listen to the music, the comments might start flowing in more frequently. I started the editing process with the latest montage of the In Plain Sight leading character, Mary Shannon, and from then on, I just kept adding the links until I came to my most early montages from '07.

The links are located right underneath the titles, in the left-hand corner.

So, yeah! Enjoy the montages and their respective music, my loyal and apprieciated readers out in cyber land....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Montages, the artform thereof, and all subsequent works featured on this blog page are owned by DaiQuan M. Cain and are subject to copyright (#185729-V) under the U.S. Copyright Law of 1976 & the U.S. Library of Congress. Any thievery, unauthorized usage, or infringement of said work(s) and copyright(s) will result in a fine of up to $250,000 or more.