Thursday, November 19, 2009

Tonight's The Night.

"If there is a hell, I will see you there." - Trent Reznor


Tonight's the big night! On Supernatural tonight, we'll finally get to see the big first fight between the Winchesters and Lucifer. I'm really amped up for 9PM to finally get here!

As I wrote about in a post two weeks ago, two fan-favorite characters will see their demise on tonight's epic mid-season finale. My bet was on Ellen & Jo Harvelle, much to my own realistic dismay.

In a few hours, it will all be revealed....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Montages, the artform thereof, and all subsequent works featured on this blog page are owned by DaiQuan M. Cain and are subject to copyright (#185729-V) under the U.S. Copyright Law of 1976 & the U.S. Library of Congress. Any thievery, unauthorized usage, or infringement of said work(s) and copyright(s) will result in a fine of up to $250,000 or more.