Sunday, November 29, 2009

You Plus Another.

"You're not alone, tonight I am by your side." - Will Derryberry


I've been taking a second look at the character montages that I did for Charlie Crews and Dani Reese of Life and I've come to realize that their story goes well beyond just who they are, personally, and there should be a "finale" montage to send the characters off in style. It would be fitting for the characters' stories, and besides, they deserve it after having the pricks at NBC cancel their respective series.

So, yeah, I've chosen that to be my next montage. And I've got a few other projects lined up that I'm planning on sharing with all of you, too. So stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Montages, the artform thereof, and all subsequent works featured on this blog page are owned by DaiQuan M. Cain and are subject to copyright (#185729-V) under the U.S. Copyright Law of 1976 & the U.S. Library of Congress. Any thievery, unauthorized usage, or infringement of said work(s) and copyright(s) will result in a fine of up to $250,000 or more.