Monday, December 21, 2009

Everything Dies.

"And in the end, we lie awake. And we dream of making our escape." - Chris Martin


I feel sorrowful. I was shocked yesterday when I learned that Brittany Murphy died, and ever since, I can't seem to shake the feeling that everything all around me is so fragile. Nothing seems strong enough to withstand the pressures of life right now.

I find myself sitting here and thinking about all of those who've come and gone in my life, and all of those who've passed on by now. Life can be a cruel and extremely confusing thing sometimes, I know, but I really wish that things weren't so opaque all the time.

I find myself thinking about how the cycle of life will always recycle itself, and how I'll become one with that cycle once again some day.

Young or old, death comes for us all; ready or not. It's the one thing that cannot be denied.

Everything dies.... but those who've left us will always be with us in our hearts and minds. Those who've entered our lives will teach us, and uncover the deepest parts of ourselves.

We will always be able to march with together into the future, and that's what makes us human.

Heroes die, but they are remembered. Cities fall, but they can be rebuilt.

Souls come, and souls go.... but time will remain infinite.

We're mortal, but we can never truly estinguish. Everything transforms into one, but the human spirit lives on forever.

Everything dies, but it doesn't die at all. We're infinite.

We can never die in some ways. Even though they may not be seen by the naked eye, the remnants of those who've passed on will always remain here with us. They, themselves, are still here with us in the most subtle of ways.

At the same time, we can and cannot die.

We're beauty through the darkness....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Montages, the artform thereof, and all subsequent works featured on this blog page are owned by DaiQuan M. Cain and are subject to copyright (#185729-V) under the U.S. Copyright Law of 1976 & the U.S. Library of Congress. Any thievery, unauthorized usage, or infringement of said work(s) and copyright(s) will result in a fine of up to $250,000 or more.