Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Milestone!

"Six o'clock in the morning, your the last to hear the warning. You've been trying to throw your arms around the world." - Bono


I've accomplished yet another personal milestone in my life: I officially created my 100th blog montage - an original artform that I created using the lyrics from songs, and pictures of my choosing, to tell an un-ordered story.

It's been an artistic journey from my very first montage in September of 2007, to now in late 2009. I'm planning on creating the volumes for the recent montages and mini-series so keep an eye out for them!

Meanwhile, check out my latest montage: The previous blog post before this one.

On another note, I misplaced my butterfly knife.

But anyway, I feel so accomplished!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Montages, the artform thereof, and all subsequent works featured on this blog page are owned by DaiQuan M. Cain and are subject to copyright (#185729-V) under the U.S. Copyright Law of 1976 & the U.S. Library of Congress. Any thievery, unauthorized usage, or infringement of said work(s) and copyright(s) will result in a fine of up to $250,000 or more.