Friday, December 18, 2009

One More To Go!

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions." - Jonathan Kent

It's been a blast working on the lates Smallville montage mini-series. I've never created so many in one day, and I never even knew I had it in me to do so. It's pretty cool.... but anyway, the last montage is coming up shortly, so stay tuned! It's a "finale" styled montage to close up the series, and it features all of the characters just like all of the previous mini-series that I've done.

It's going to be a blast....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Montages, the artform thereof, and all subsequent works featured on this blog page are owned by DaiQuan M. Cain and are subject to copyright (#185729-V) under the U.S. Copyright Law of 1976 & the U.S. Library of Congress. Any thievery, unauthorized usage, or infringement of said work(s) and copyright(s) will result in a fine of up to $250,000 or more.