Saturday, January 9, 2010

Eleven Days To Go.

"Like a siren, she calls to me." - Bono

Supernatural returns in eleven days from it's two month long hiatus, and I couldn't be any more excited about it! I love that show to death.

After spending the past five years of my life following the series, collecting it's merchandise, and writing scripts of the series for my personal enjoyment, I should be sa or down that this season is possibly (most likely) going to be it's last, but I'm really not because I'd rather have it end here - at the top - than to become a washed-out and watered down senior citizen of a TV show.

Along with the series' return, I'm planning on continuing the second volume of my montage maxi-series, here on the blog, that I took a break from two months ago. So keep an eye out for that!

SPN returns January 21 on the CW at 9 PM....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Montages, the artform thereof, and all subsequent works featured on this blog page are owned by DaiQuan M. Cain and are subject to copyright (#185729-V) under the U.S. Copyright Law of 1976 & the U.S. Library of Congress. Any thievery, unauthorized usage, or infringement of said work(s) and copyright(s) will result in a fine of up to $250,000 or more.