Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Lending.

"Kind hearts don't grab any glory." - Kim Wilde


I've learned yet another lesson: Never lend things out to others. Let it be, friends or family - the majority of people just have zero respect for other people's property nowadays.

When lending something to someone, these are the rules:

1. Borrow whatever it is.

2. Use whatever the item may be.

3. Keep the said item in the condition which you recieved it in.

And lastly....

4. Return the item to it's owner in a timely fashion.


I hate it when people come up with fucking excuses to not return to you, the things which are rightfully your's.

I try to be a courteous person. I try to be as friendly a person as can be, but people always seem to take advantage of me. I hate that. I hate it, because not only does it show the worst in humanity, but it's so extremely disrespectful.

I am soooo angry right now, just thinking about all the shit I've lent out and have never seen returned to me. I know that material things shouldn't be all that important to a person, but the facts are these: I work hard for the things that I obtain.

It's not just material things that I lend out, and never get back, but it's that they're little pieces of a puzzle that I've slaved over to obtain, rightfully so. And when I'm taken advantage of, it pisses me off to no end.... and I have a nasty temper.

Bottom line, I'm never going to lend out my things ever again.

It's not about the items, themselves. But it's the principle of the whole thing.

It's the principle....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Montages, the artform thereof, and all subsequent works featured on this blog page are owned by DaiQuan M. Cain and are subject to copyright (#185729-V) under the U.S. Copyright Law of 1976 & the U.S. Library of Congress. Any thievery, unauthorized usage, or infringement of said work(s) and copyright(s) will result in a fine of up to $250,000 or more.