Thursday, January 28, 2010

Petition Time!

Fuck the WGM!!!

I swear to whoever the fuck is listening in the sky: These sons of bitches have destroyed Youtube!

That's a big concern for me because alot of the projects I've created on the internet are dependant on certain Youtube videos for their music and other content. If you've noticed: Damn near every video you go on of Youtube's, it's either has it's encoding disabled, music erased, been deleted, or (as in most cases) has had it's precious content blocked by the godamn WGM! It's become fucking rediculous, and it's become a big problem!

It's been pissing me off for a while now, but now that most of the Youtube videos I've posted here on my blog have either been disabled or deleted by these asshats, I've run over my boiling point.

It's made me absolutely, and positively nuts! Not only because it makes my work harder to do, but it's more-so because of the time that I've already put into past projects, and how fixing them constantly delays my new work.

I don't do things half-assed, but with the WGM fucking everything up by deleting everything that's on Youtube, it's been taking me hours upon hours to fix the work they've destroyed.

If you want to help stop yet another corporation from taking over our freedom of speach, then sign the petition below. Thanks....

Fight The Future: HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Montages, the artform thereof, and all subsequent works featured on this blog page are owned by DaiQuan M. Cain and are subject to copyright (#185729-V) under the U.S. Copyright Law of 1976 & the U.S. Library of Congress. Any thievery, unauthorized usage, or infringement of said work(s) and copyright(s) will result in a fine of up to $250,000 or more.