Sunday, February 14, 2010

700.

"Practice, plus confidence, equals success." - Dan Vasser


And, so: This is blog post #700!!!

The blog, as it is today, has become a far cry from where it humbly began in 2006. Last time I reached a hundred post milestone like this one (HERE), was last December: Making this post a new record for me - because I've never previously written a hundred posts within less than two months as I have now.

As usual, thanks to those who've continued reading, and thanks to those who've given this page a chance somewhere along the way. It means the world to me, and my life would be quite poorer without this blog here to be my everything.

In case you're wondering, these are the current stats for my blog as of right now:

Posts: 699

Comments: 1,510

Views: 17,504

Kudos: 789


Thanks for the support, and expect there to be another hundred pretty soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Montages, the artform thereof, and all subsequent works featured on this blog page are owned by DaiQuan M. Cain and are subject to copyright (#185729-V) under the U.S. Copyright Law of 1976 & the U.S. Library of Congress. Any thievery, unauthorized usage, or infringement of said work(s) and copyright(s) will result in a fine of up to $250,000 or more.