Wednesday, February 3, 2010

It Offends Me.

"It is bad enough that people are dying of AIDS, but no one should die of ignorance." - Elizabeth Taylor


I'm not a prudent person, but public sex offends the hell out of me. There's absolutely no reason why when I'm out at the park, or coming home from the supermarket, or on the bus with my mother while we're on vacation, that I should have to see two people getting it on right in front of me. It's disgusting.

God forbid if I had children, and was with them while two disgusting people decided to be so inconsiderate to those around them, that they decided to screw each other on a public park bench. And to be honest, I truly feel sorry for people who actually do have children, and face these types of immoralities each and every single day.

Public places are for the public. Sex is private, and that's where it should stay: IN PRIVATE.

I'm an extremely firm believer in people being able and entitled to live their lives the way they see fit, without having others judge them, but this is definately where I draw the line because their freedom is overlapping into my comfort zone.

I may be liberal towards some things, but this definatley isn't one of them (which is why I consider myself a moderate). But if you ask me: People who have sex in public, and show that much lack of respect for others, should each spend a month in jail - with a fine of $10,000 or more - for each offense, with the fine increasing each time they commit the act in public.

Because, once again: There's absolutely no reason why when I'm out at the park, or coming home from the supermarket, or on the bus with my mother while we're on vacation, that I should have to see two people getting it on right in front of me.
That lack of respect that I mentioned earlier, is the thing that bothers me the most. When people show so little discretion for others, it truly does bother me. Not only because they're only thinking of themselves, but because they aren't thinking about the effects that it has on others.

Public sex is massively rude, and the entire things is becoming an epidemic....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Montages, the artform thereof, and all subsequent works featured on this blog page are owned by DaiQuan M. Cain and are subject to copyright (#185729-V) under the U.S. Copyright Law of 1976 & the U.S. Library of Congress. Any thievery, unauthorized usage, or infringement of said work(s) and copyright(s) will result in a fine of up to $250,000 or more.