Saturday, February 27, 2010

Something That Bothers Me.

"Don't you tell me how I feel; you don't know just how I feel." - Trent Reznor


I'm taking a quick break from my really big surprise project that I've been working on, just to write this blog. Now, here's the thing....

For some reason I can't stop thinking about the encounter I had with me ex - Jenna's - mom. I met her once, last August, and the pure racial hatred that she didn't make too hard to figure out, was one that isn't easy to forget.

The thing that pisses me off the most about it, was that she didn't barely even take one look at me before she filled her head up with her judgements and stereotypes. Between her nasty looks towards me, her incenuative comments, and her insulting questions, I almost felt like I was getting Punk'd. But I wasn't - she was just a racist bitch; the female equivalent to Mia's father a few years back.

I would say that I was surprised by the woman's prejudice, but after so many years in my shoes I don't think anyone else would've been either. She's part of the reason why I stopped dating.

I wonder if the world will ever change....



Anyway, I have to get back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Montages, the artform thereof, and all subsequent works featured on this blog page are owned by DaiQuan M. Cain and are subject to copyright (#185729-V) under the U.S. Copyright Law of 1976 & the U.S. Library of Congress. Any thievery, unauthorized usage, or infringement of said work(s) and copyright(s) will result in a fine of up to $250,000 or more.