Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Walls Come Crashing Down.

"I want to reach out and touch the flame, where the streets have no name." - Bono


The world around me seems to have become a cesspool of spitefulness, coldness, and disappointment. This week alone, my father proved to be a despicable waste, my ex has proved to be another whore, my best friend has proved to be an irresponisible deciever, and my most favorite TV series has lost it's showrunner.

Usually, I'd be asking myself if I'm being too sensitive to things, but the facts this time, are right in front of me and as clear as day: People are untrustworthy dicks. It's not the first time I've come to that conclusion, but this past week has cemented my previous apathy in stone.

I've come to the point where I've lost faith in everyone. It wouldn't be the first time I've lost my hope in people, but this would be the first time that litterally everyone I know, has given me a reason to be this pissed off with them.

I'd go into more detail, but this whole week has completely drained me....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Montages, the artform thereof, and all subsequent works featured on this blog page are owned by DaiQuan M. Cain and are subject to copyright (#185729-V) under the U.S. Copyright Law of 1976 & the U.S. Library of Congress. Any thievery, unauthorized usage, or infringement of said work(s) and copyright(s) will result in a fine of up to $250,000 or more.