Wednesday, March 3, 2010

History.

Click For Song: HERE
I wander lonely streets....

Photobucket

....behind where the old Thames does flow.

Photobucket

And in every face I meet....

Photobucket

....reminds me of what I have run for.

Photobucket

In every man.....

Photobucket

....in every hand.

Photobucket

In every kiss....

Photobucket

....you understand....

Photobucket

....that living is....

Photobucket

....for other men.

Photobucket

I hope you do....

Photobucket

....understand.

Photobucket

I've gotta tell you....

Photobucket

....my tale.

Photobucket

Of how I loved....

Photobucket

....and how I fell.

Photobucket

I hope you understand....

Photobucket

....all these feelings should not be in the land.

Photobucket

In every child....

Photobucket

....in every eye.

Photobucket

In every sky....

Photobucket

....above my head.

Photobucket

I hope that I know....

Photobucket

....so come with me in bed.

Photobucket

Because it's you....

Photobucket

....and me....

Photobucket

....we're history.

Photobucket

There ain't nothing left to say....

Photobucket

....when I....

Photobucket

....will get you alone.

Photobucket

Maybe we could find a room....

Photobucket

....where we could see....

Photobucket

....what we should do.

Photobucket

Maybe you know it's true....

Photobucket

Living with me's....

Photobucket

....like keeping a fool.

Photobucket

In every man, in every hand....

Photobucket

In every kiss, you understand....

Photobucket

....that living is for other men.

Photobucket

I hope you know that I am me....

Photobucket

....so come on.

Photobucket

I'm thinking about history....

Photobucket

....and I'm living for....

Photobucket

....history.

Photobucket

And I think you know about me....

Photobucket

....cause I am.

Photobucket

One and one....

Photobucket

....is two....

Photobucket

....but three is company....

Photobucket

....when you're thinking about the things you do....

Photobucket

....and you're thinking about the things you do.

Photobucket

I wanna tell you my tale....

Photobucket

....and how I fell in love....

Photobucket

....and jumped out on my bail.

Photobucket

Do you understand?

Photobucket

There's more in a smile....

Photobucket

....than in a hand.

Photobucket

In every sky, in every kiss....

Photobucket

....there's one thing that you might've missed.

Photobucket

And why am I going to....

Photobucket

....a place that now belongs to you.

Photobucket

But you were weak....

Photobucket

....and so am I.

Photobucket

Let's make it up....

Photobucket

....let's even try to live today.

Photobucket

So why not smile....

Photobucket

....don't dream away your life.

Photobucket

Cause it is mine....

Photobucket

....it is mine.

Photobucket

Is that....

Photobucket

....a crime?

Photobucket

Is that....

Photobucket

....a crime?

Photobucket

This life is mine....

Photobucket

But the bed ain't made....

Photobucket

....it's filled full of hope.

Photobucket

I've got a skin....

Photobucket

....full of dope.

Photobucket

Oh, the bed ain't made....

Photobucket

....but it's filled full of hope.

Photobucket

I've got skin....

Photobucket

....full of dope.

Photobucket


"History"

By

The Verve


Screencaps By DaiQuan M. Cain

No comments:

Post a Comment

Montages, the artform thereof, and all subsequent works featured on this blog page are owned by DaiQuan M. Cain and are subject to copyright (#185729-V) under the U.S. Copyright Law of 1976 & the U.S. Library of Congress. Any thievery, unauthorized usage, or infringement of said work(s) and copyright(s) will result in a fine of up to $250,000 or more.