Monday, April 5, 2010

Over The Great North Star.

"We can be heroes, just for one day." - David Bowie


It's been an event-filled couple of weeks for me. From another (and so far, the most heated) argument between myself and my grandmother, to quite a few of my favorite TV shows returning to the air, to meeting Donnie Wahlberg and Laura Linney, to finally finishing up on the Bionic Woman mini-series here on the blog.

I've been pretty busy, obviously, but it's all been worth it.

Anyhow, this is what my new TV schedule looks like....

Monday: Chuck, Saving Grace

Wednesday: In Plain Sight

Thursday: Supernatural

Friday: Smallville


It's an alright schedule this year, but it's definatley nowhere as jam-packed as it was last year, or the year before last, for that matter.

In all honesty, I miss an overwhelming majority of my old favorites; all of which've been cancelled by now. Shows like: "Life", Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles", "Reaper", "Bionic Woman", "Pushing Daisies", "My Own Worst Enemy", "Jack & Bobby", and "Journeyman".

It's funny as I look back and think of how great those shows were, in terms of quality, yet they were all cancelled - leaving behind shallow shows like 90210, Melrose Place, American Idol, Desperate Housewives, and pretty much anything on Bravo.

But why complain right? I mean, Supernatural is still kicking ass every week. :)

Yawn.... I'm gonna take a nap now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Montages, the artform thereof, and all subsequent works featured on this blog page are owned by DaiQuan M. Cain and are subject to copyright (#185729-V) under the U.S. Copyright Law of 1976 & the U.S. Library of Congress. Any thievery, unauthorized usage, or infringement of said work(s) and copyright(s) will result in a fine of up to $250,000 or more.