Thursday, May 6, 2010

I've Just Been A Bit Busy!

"We've got work to do." - Sam Winchester


I'm sorry about the slow week that this blog has been suffering through, it's just that I'm finishing up on the very final Supernatural montages of the entire series (which I'll be posting by this saturday) and I haven't had much time to work on anything else at the moment.

Y'see, I've got a BIG surprise for you guys which you'll get to see on May 13th, exactly at 3:00 PM, and I'm working on it as we speak (that's gotta be dedication, right?! ). I'm working extremley hard on it because I'm trying to take the expectations for it to a whole new level.  Trust me, you guys are sure to be in for a few surprises montage-wise in the upcoming week.

So, yeah: Just bear with me, and in the meantime, don't forget to watch the Supernatural pre-finale tonight at 9PM on the CW.... his name is DEATH and the end is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Montages, the artform thereof, and all subsequent works featured on this blog page are owned by DaiQuan M. Cain and are subject to copyright (#185729-V) under the U.S. Copyright Law of 1976 & the U.S. Library of Congress. Any thievery, unauthorized usage, or infringement of said work(s) and copyright(s) will result in a fine of up to $250,000 or more.