Friday, May 14, 2010

Swan Songs and Commencements.

"This is the end.... but then again: Nothing really ever ends, does it?" - Chuck Shurley/Possibly God


This has been a week filled with farewells and goodbyes for me: Eric Kripke's tenure on Supernatural has come to an end, My great-grandmother has fallen into an irreversable state of alzheimer's, and most of all: I've wrapped up my two-year long commitment to the Supernatural montage mini-series that I stuck with through thick and thin.

Over these past five years, I've come to learn more than I thought I would've by now and, for the most part, I really have no regrets about alot of it.

This era of my life feels like it's come to a final close, but it's all been worth it. I'm glad I've come to this point in my life where I can look back and know that I chose my own paths and courses of action. It's very liberating.

Kripke is moving on from the series that has come to mean so much to me, and while it's very sad to see my great-grandmother in the condition she's in: Ninety-five years out of the deal isn't so bad, right?

And as for my now-done and ended "Supernatural" montage series, while I'm done with that particular series.... the Winchester brothers will be back, just in a different way (you'll see).

Where one book closes, another always opens....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Montages, the artform thereof, and all subsequent works featured on this blog page are owned by DaiQuan M. Cain and are subject to copyright (#185729-V) under the U.S. Copyright Law of 1976 & the U.S. Library of Congress. Any thievery, unauthorized usage, or infringement of said work(s) and copyright(s) will result in a fine of up to $250,000 or more.