Monday, May 10, 2010

Three To Go....

  "If you build it, they will come."


That infamous saying has stood true in refrence to my creative magnum opus, the "Supernatural" montage series.

After the upcoming three entries that I have planned, a long and personal adventure of mine will come to a close.... it's bittersweet. I'd imagine that if I ever have children, this would be the same feeling I'd have when sending them to college.

I chose to finish the montage series alongside what was originally going to be the show's series finale. But, although the show has since been picked up for a subsequent season, I've remained true to my original vision for the montage series as I planned it out last fall (when I'm annually at my creative peak in the year).

It's been awesome, truly, and I want everyone who's enjoyed them to know and feel my everlasting gratitude for viewing them over the very long course of time that I've been posting them here on my blog.

So, yeah: Thanks again, everyone.... and stay tuned for the permanent final three entries of the series I've been working on for over a year and a half.

(And don't forget: Check back here, on the blog, precisely at 3:00 PM this upcoming Thursday)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Montages, the artform thereof, and all subsequent works featured on this blog page are owned by DaiQuan M. Cain and are subject to copyright (#185729-V) under the U.S. Copyright Law of 1976 & the U.S. Library of Congress. Any thievery, unauthorized usage, or infringement of said work(s) and copyright(s) will result in a fine of up to $250,000 or more.