Tuesday, July 27, 2010

800 + 100 = 900.... and that's where we're at.

"I could never say that I'm going to do bigger and better things because that would negate what I've already accomplished, and I don't want to do that." - Jeffrey Donovan


I've been working on this blog for a very long time. Four and a half years, in fact. But, I'm glad to say: I'm not a bit tired of upkeeping this site. It's everything to me, at this point in my life. I love it!

And, so: This is my 900th blog post. Not so bad, huh?

As this blog began, a very serious thing, it's remained so. I'm really glad that I've kept that up, and haven't let that aspect of this whole thing slip away. Of course, my montages have become a highlight in terms of the things that I feature on my blog, and I've liked - very much - the direction I've taken that part of this webpage in.

For me, the journey always outweighs the destination, and the journey of keeping this blog updated has been a constant goal fulfilled each and every time I've written something here. Let it be something small or something big, I've always enjoyed this blog, and I'm looking forward to enjoying it for a very long time to come.

This was 800 (HERE), THIS is 900, and next will be a thousand.

But for now, these are the stats as they are right at this moment....

Posts: 899

Comments: 1,557

Views: 22,896

Kudos: 789

Thanks for making an effort to continuously read this blog, and please know that your viewing support means a world-full to me.

Thanks, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Montages, the artform thereof, and all subsequent works featured on this blog page are owned by DaiQuan M. Cain and are subject to copyright (#185729-V) under the U.S. Copyright Law of 1976 & the U.S. Library of Congress. Any thievery, unauthorized usage, or infringement of said work(s) and copyright(s) will result in a fine of up to $250,000 or more.