Thursday, July 22, 2010

Unprecedented Territories.

"There are no shortcuts to any place worth going." - Stephen King


There truly are no shortcuts to any place worth going, just as I've come to learn that if you love something - it's usually worth fighting for. And for me, I've fought long and hard to keep this blog going and to keep it open, honest, updated, and entertaining. I think I've done a pretty good job so far.

A testament of that relentless work ethic will be chronicled in my next montage.... my two-hundreth montage.

It took me three years to create my first hundred, but less than a year to create my second hundred. I must be getting better, huh?

Now, in all honesty, I can't and won't make any garantees that my 200th will be a big and surprisingly unique montage but I will promise that it'll be a decent one.

Here's to another two-hundred in the future! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Montages, the artform thereof, and all subsequent works featured on this blog page are owned by DaiQuan M. Cain and are subject to copyright (#185729-V) under the U.S. Copyright Law of 1976 & the U.S. Library of Congress. Any thievery, unauthorized usage, or infringement of said work(s) and copyright(s) will result in a fine of up to $250,000 or more.