Monday, August 2, 2010

Breathe.

Click For Song: HERE


16th of June, nine o'five, door bell rings: Man at the door says if I want to stay alive a bit longer....

Photobucket

....there's three things I need you to know....

Photobucket

....three!

Photobucket

Coming from a long line of travelling sales people on my mother's side....

Photobucket

....I wasn't gonna buy just anyone's cockatoo....

Photobucket

....so why would I invite a complete stranger into my home....

Photobucket

....would you?

Photobucket

These days....

Photobucket

....are better than that....

Photobucket

....these days....

Photobucket

....are better than that!

Photobucket

Every day, I....

Photobucket

....die again, and again: I'm reborn....

Photobucket

....every day, I....

Photobucket

....have to find the courage to walk out....

Photobucket

....into the street....

Photobucket

....with arms out....

Photobucket

....got a love you can't defeat!

Photobucket

Neither down....

Photobucket

....or out....

Photobucket

....there's nothing you have....

Photobucket

....that I need....

Photobucket

....I can breathe....

Photobucket

....breathe....

Photobucket

....now!

Photobucket

16th of June, Chinese stocks are going up, and I'm coming down with some new Asian virus....

Photobucket

....Ju-Ju man, Ju-Ju man....

Photobucket

....doc says you're fine or dying - Please!

Photobucket

Nine O'nine, St. John Divine, on the line....

Photobucket

....my pulse is fine....

Photobucket

....but I'm running down the road like loose electricity....

Photobucket

....while the band in my head....

Photobucket

....plays a striptease!

Photobucket

The wall that lay's....

Photobucket

....on the other side of science....

Photobucket

....the forest fire....

Photobucket

....that is fear, so deny it!

Photobucket

Walk out....

Photobucket

....into the street....

Photobucket

....sing your heart out....

Photobucket

....the people we meet....

Photobucket

....will not be drowned out....

grace6.jpg picture by U2er

....there's nothing you have....

Photobucket

....that I need....

Photobucket

....I can breathe....

Photobucket

....breathe....

Photobucket

....now!

Photobucket

We are people born of sound....

Photobucket

....the songs are in our eyes....

Photobucket

....gonna wear them like a crown....

Photobucket

....oh, oh: Walk out....

Photobucket

....into the sun-burst street....

Photobucket

....sing your heart out....

Photobucket

....sing my heart out....

Photobucket

....I found Grace inside a sound....

Photobucket

....I found Grace....

Photobucket

....it's all that I found....

Photobucket

....and I can breathe....

Photobucket

....breathe now.

Photobucket


"Breathe"

By

U2


Screencaps By DaiQuan M. Cain

No comments:

Post a Comment

Montages, the artform thereof, and all subsequent works featured on this blog page are owned by DaiQuan M. Cain and are subject to copyright (#185729-V) under the U.S. Copyright Law of 1976 & the U.S. Library of Congress. Any thievery, unauthorized usage, or infringement of said work(s) and copyright(s) will result in a fine of up to $250,000 or more.