Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Farewell To Grace.

"You say hellraiser like it's a bad thing." - Grace Handarko


The "Saving Grace" montage series has been a really rewarding thing to work on. From deep within my heart: I truly think that this entire series has been one of the top four most excellent montage series I've ever done so far. Three years ago, when I first created the form of blog montaging, I never thought, not for a second, that I would've come this far with the whole thing.

And as a true testament of how much my craft has matured since those days, not one of the "Saving Grace" entries have been a disappointment (to me atleast). Each one has a very seperate aura from the previous one, but at the same time, they all kept the feeling of the show's spirit alive.

But now, without any further adieu: I'll be posting up the concluder for the whole montage series, in a little while. It'll be a two-parter, with the first part being posted today. Overall, though, I hope everyone will enjoy what little I have left in store for the series. And, of course.... comments never hurt! :)


* Thanks to all of those who've been keeping up with the series since the beginning of the month! It means alot. Truly....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Montages, the artform thereof, and all subsequent works featured on this blog page are owned by DaiQuan M. Cain and are subject to copyright (#185729-V) under the U.S. Copyright Law of 1976 & the U.S. Library of Congress. Any thievery, unauthorized usage, or infringement of said work(s) and copyright(s) will result in a fine of up to $250,000 or more.