Thursday, August 5, 2010

In Plain Sight For Two More Years!

"My name is Mary. Today's my birthday. And if I ever run into the son of a bitch that promised me a life of excitement and unlimited opportunity as a U.S. Marshal, I'll shoot off both his kneecaps." - Mary Shannon


Yes! In Plain Sight, along with Burn Notice, got picked up by the USA network for two more seasons each! To say, the least, that I'm grateful for this much-welcomed news, is an understatement. But on another note, for In Plain Sight, I really hope they return to the format of the first two seasons instead of the previous third one.... but I digress. :)

in-plain-sight-mary-mccormack-as-1.jpg picture by U2er

No comments:

Post a Comment

Montages, the artform thereof, and all subsequent works featured on this blog page are owned by DaiQuan M. Cain and are subject to copyright (#185729-V) under the U.S. Copyright Law of 1976 & the U.S. Library of Congress. Any thievery, unauthorized usage, or infringement of said work(s) and copyright(s) will result in a fine of up to $250,000 or more.