Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Fucking Bitch.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity." - Robert Heinlein


I can't stand my grandmother. I've never come across such a total bitch in my entire fucking life. I.... just litterally hate this stupid bitch. Always jumping into conversations that don't concern her, always talking about things she doesn't know about, and just being a fucking waste of space.

She's so godamn irritating, it makes no sense. I'm not a person who believes that blood defines your family, and I don't consider her apart of my family, let alone, apart of me. She's the fucking epitome of everything I hate in the world. In all: She's an ignorant bitch.

Never, in my entire fucking life, have I hated someone so bad. Everytime I see this woman, she makes me want to punch her in her rambling mouth.

These are horrible things to say, I know, but it's the fucking truth. I can't deny how I feel.

I truly do hate my mom's mother. I honestly wish she would just get lost somewhere, so I never had to see or hear her ever again. A big part of me, about a good 101% of me, wishes she never had the pleasure of being in my life. I don't usually have such a disgust for a person, but she takes the cake.

If I had three wishes, number one would be never knowing her. She's, without a doubt, one person who I can do without.

I truly, honestly, definately despise this woman beyond all human knowledge - or atleast - more than anyone can comprehend.

The world would be a much better place if she weren't in it, but we can't always get what we want.

I just hate that woman....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Montages, the artform thereof, and all subsequent works featured on this blog page are owned by DaiQuan M. Cain and are subject to copyright (#185729-V) under the U.S. Copyright Law of 1976 & the U.S. Library of Congress. Any thievery, unauthorized usage, or infringement of said work(s) and copyright(s) will result in a fine of up to $250,000 or more.