Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Sunspots.

Click For Song: HERE
Sunspots....


....cast a glare in my eyes....


....sometimes....


....I forget I'm alive.


I feel it coming....



....and I've got to get out of its way....



....I hear it calling....


....and I come cause I can't disobey....


....I should not listen and I shouldn't believe....


....but I do....


....yes, I do.


She turns me on....


....she makes it real....


....I have to apologize....


....for the way I feel.


My life....


....it seems has taken a turn....


....why in....



....the name of god....


....would I ever want to return?


Peel off our skin....


....we're gonna burn what we were to the ground....


....fuck in the fire and we'll spread all the ashes around....


....I want to kill away the rest of what's left....


....and I do....


....yes, I do.


She turns me on....



....she makes it real....


....I have to apologize....


....for the way I feel....


....and nothing can stop me now....


....there is nothing to fear....


....and everything I ever was....


....is inside of here!


Woah, woah, woah, woah, woah....


....(inside of here)....


....now I just stare into the sun....


....and I see everything I've done....


....I think I could have been someone....


....but I can't stop what has begun....


....when everything is said and done....


....and there is no place left to run....


....I think I used to be someone....


....now, I just stare into the sun!


"Sunspots"

By

Nine Inch Nails

No comments:

Post a Comment

Montages, the artform thereof, and all subsequent works featured on this blog page are owned by DaiQuan M. Cain and are subject to copyright (#185729-V) under the U.S. Copyright Law of 1976 & the U.S. Library of Congress. Any thievery, unauthorized usage, or infringement of said work(s) and copyright(s) will result in a fine of up to $250,000 or more.