Friday, July 13, 2012

What Isn't And What Should Be.

"Time changes everything." - Livia Beale


Over the past twelve years of my life, I've learned and experienced more than I ever thought I would've. In some ways, I'm happy for that reality of which my past has created for me today but in other ways, I can't help but to wonder about what is yet to come and all of the glorious things that are possible. I think that people are filled with great things yet to be realized. I just wish I knew how to reach that part of people to make them kill away their apathy and to believe in the promise of freedom and patience once more. Maybe I'm still just an eight-year-old boy somewhere in my heart. Anything is possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Montages, the artform thereof, and all subsequent works featured on this blog page are owned by DaiQuan M. Cain and are subject to copyright (#185729-V) under the U.S. Copyright Law of 1976 & the U.S. Library of Congress. Any thievery, unauthorized usage, or infringement of said work(s) and copyright(s) will result in a fine of up to $250,000 or more.