Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Douchemania MMXIII.

"Some people are just straight-up assholes." - John Singleton


Bus driver shut the door in my face, shook his head when I showed him my metrocard, and then drove off this morning as if I had gotten to the bus stop late or something. It was surreal. Almost as bad as that time a schoolbus full of children singled me out as I stood on a corner waiting for tge light to change while they threw pencils at me as they drove by one morning when I was in High School.

People truly wouldn't believe the shit I go threw on the daily basis, even if they saw it for themselves.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Montages, the artform thereof, and all subsequent works featured on this blog page are owned by DaiQuan M. Cain and are subject to copyright (#185729-V) under the U.S. Copyright Law of 1976 & the U.S. Library of Congress. Any thievery, unauthorized usage, or infringement of said work(s) and copyright(s) will result in a fine of up to $250,000 or more.