Friday, July 26, 2013

Film Review: "The Wolverine".

So, yeah, I liked "The Wolverine". Best X-Men film since "X2: X-Men United" in my opinion. While I liked it overall, there were numerous things that I didn't care for about it at first: Particularly the most devastating moments of the climatic fight scene, but then I had to remind myself that this is all setting up for the alternate reality to be seen next year in "Days of Future Past" so it's all good between James Mangold and I. 

Besides.... the post-credits scene makes up for whatever issues I had with the controversial events depicted towards the ending. You're not the only one with gifts, Logan. 

Rating: 3/4

 photo july26_zpse2321112.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment

Montages, the artform thereof, and all subsequent works featured on this blog page are owned by DaiQuan M. Cain and are subject to copyright (#185729-V) under the U.S. Copyright Law of 1976 & the U.S. Library of Congress. Any thievery, unauthorized usage, or infringement of said work(s) and copyright(s) will result in a fine of up to $250,000 or more.