Saturday, August 31, 2013

Leave Me Be.

Just got one of the dumbest messages from someone I don't even know. Basically: "All you do now is talk about CM Punk! Blah, blah, blah! What happened to your other topics? I'm unsubscribing! Blah, blah, blah!"

Then unsubscribe. Easy as that. I don't ask for people to come to my page, they do it of their own voliton. But, to answer that dumb question, the reasons why I keep to myself on here more than I used to are simple: Whenever I do speak my mind, I'm browbeaten by those who can't comprehend what I'm saying or feel the need to disrespect my page. Secondly, the same people who claim to enjoy my posts and such are nowhere to be found when the trolls and haters start their routine attacks on me. And thirdly, nobody really cares what I have to say on important topics evidently; If anything, those who come at me with a chip on their shoulder almost always leave the conversation with their points of view unaltered.

So, with all that said, why would I continue to put the effort into what others don't feel the need to? If you don't like my posts then I submit to you the same answer I provide to anyone who complains about my posts for any reason: Edit me out of your newsfeed. You're in control of that, not me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Montages, the artform thereof, and all subsequent works featured on this blog page are owned by DaiQuan M. Cain and are subject to copyright (#185729-V) under the U.S. Copyright Law of 1976 & the U.S. Library of Congress. Any thievery, unauthorized usage, or infringement of said work(s) and copyright(s) will result in a fine of up to $250,000 or more.