Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Television Review: "Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D - "Pilot".

I really had no interest in "Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D". Didn't even add the series to my proverbial list of favorite TV shows since I couldn't have known if I was going to actually enjoy it or not.... but I did. I really, really, did!

Outside of the on-the-nose "origin story" piece of dialogue delivered from the character of Michael Stevenson, I couldn't find much to complain about with tonight's pilot: Great and diverse cast, faithful to it's roots, and the script questioned the morality of our ever-evolving culture.

Looking forward to some awesome storytelling in the coming year. There's plenty of room for success here.

 photo september24_zpsf96ed3d1.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment

Montages, the artform thereof, and all subsequent works featured on this blog page are owned by DaiQuan M. Cain and are subject to copyright (#185729-V) under the U.S. Copyright Law of 1976 & the U.S. Library of Congress. Any thievery, unauthorized usage, or infringement of said work(s) and copyright(s) will result in a fine of up to $250,000 or more.