Monday, September 9, 2013

Use Me Up.

Outside of hypocrisy, I think my penultimate pet-peeve are people who feel entitled to the first right of refusal. The types who use you for a while until they get what they need then want to hold you at arm's length in a lesser capacity when the winds are in their favor or when they feel they've been hit with a better or more suitable deal.

You can't have it both ways. And it's disrespectful, as well as offensive, to think that you can. This is what sorta bugs me when I see people say crap like "there's no friendzone" when there truly is on the parts of both genders, because that standpoint is ignorant of the realities. I could go on but no matter how much sense I make, none of my words will mean anything. People are stuck in their ways.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Montages, the artform thereof, and all subsequent works featured on this blog page are owned by DaiQuan M. Cain and are subject to copyright (#185729-V) under the U.S. Copyright Law of 1976 & the U.S. Library of Congress. Any thievery, unauthorized usage, or infringement of said work(s) and copyright(s) will result in a fine of up to $250,000 or more.