Saturday, June 13, 2015

The Unstoppable Frank Castle.

Jon Bernthal was recently cast as The Punisher for Marvel's Cinematic Universe last week and I'm still pretty psyched about it. The few friends that I have know my absolutely IMMENSE love for that character and I, for one, feel as if Marvel hired the perfect actor for the role. Bernthal played Shane Walsh on "The Walking Dead" years back and, though controversial, he was my favorite character for the first couple of seasons.

Many good things are going on in the comics arena but few have impacted me as much as a great actor getting the greenlight to portray one of my most favorite and beloved characters of all time. So, yeah, to say I'm pretty excited would be a complete understatement.

 photo 11008593_869418846459389_6374256876414859374_n_zpsnanqrydh.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment

Montages, the artform thereof, and all subsequent works featured on this blog page are owned by DaiQuan M. Cain and are subject to copyright (#185729-V) under the U.S. Copyright Law of 1976 & the U.S. Library of Congress. Any thievery, unauthorized usage, or infringement of said work(s) and copyright(s) will result in a fine of up to $250,000 or more.